Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Physical therapy went ok but I was a little sore when I left there. We really didn't do anything since this was just an evaluation, but she did have me try some stretches that I can do at home. There were a couple that she really wanted me to do, but my pelvic separation wouldn't allow it. She told me that she wanted me to talk to my doctor about getting a handicap parking permit for days when I do have to drive myself places. She really doesn't want me walking any more than I need to. She also said that she would like me to limit using the stairs to once per day. That will be impossible, but I can try not to go up and down as much. I have physical therapy twice a week until the baby is born. This Friday they asked Jason to go with me so they can show him some massage tecnhiques for my hips.

Kara called this morning to say that Brett was sick and throwing up so I have the kids with me today. So far, they have been good, let's just hope they keep it up. Austin is acting a little weird and I'm freaking out that he's going to be sick too. He was with Brett all weekend and all day yesterday. I made blueberry muffins for breakfast and he didn't want to eat them. I also asked him if he wanted some chocolate milk and he said no. He loves blueberry muffins and chocolate milk, so I don't know what's up with that.

1 comment:

jkhenson said...

I hope you don't have the bug we have going around here. My oldest, Allison was sick on Sat., then I had it on Monday, and my youngest, Madeline has it currently. It is one nasty stomach flu. Hopefully my husband doesn't get it...he's the worst of us when sick! :) Hope the therapy helps. You and baby boy (Jacob is it?) are in my thoughts.
Jen